Why is Employee Engagement important?
On average, 85% of the workforce is not actively engaged.Gallup,
Disengaged employees are unhappier, less productive, and more likely to leave your companyGallup,
Companies need a new approach - one that builds on the foundation of culture and engagementDeloitte,
How you benefit from highly engaged employees
Engaged employees are happy, feeling a sense of purpose and contributing meaningful work.
Retain top talent
Higher engagement reduces employee turnover and a better employer brand attracts new talent.
Less absenteeism, onboarding savings and overall more passionate employees.
A 10% increase in engagement means up to 6% in revenue growth. Do the math.
Employee feedback and engagement software
Collect feedback on autopilot
Frequent pulse surveys collect feedback on nine metrics for employee engagement which in turn consist of multiple sub-metrics and a large library of science-backed questions.
- Personal Growth
- Peers Rapport
- Management Rapport
- Feedback & Recognition
Lean back and let the feedback roll in
Custom surveys for deep insights
Choose your employee feedback channel
Every company is different. Choose which feedback channel works best for you.
- Right at your employees' fingertips
- Respond to pulse surveys or custom questionnaires
- Employees can leave anonymous suggestions
- Pulse surveys and custom surveys are distributed via email
- Employees are sent to our web or mobile app
- Custom polls can be embedded on a website or shared as a link
- Perfect feedback method for production lines
- Use in sanitary facilities, kitchens, lounges and more
- Unobtrusive feedback pull - no push