9 Unusual Ideas to Increase Employee Productivity

Employee productivity can be a tricky topic. Managers today understand that people’s work output is affected by many factors beyond earning a good salary in exchange for time. In fact, productivity is higher among engaged employees. Therefore you could say that it makes no sense to address productivity without thinking […]

Read more

Talent Shortage? The Truth About the War for Talent

Looking for the right person for the job can be a daunting task. When seeking out a key hire, the stakes are high and the number of applications coming in is often low. In fact, according to a Manpower Group study, 58% of employers are having difficulty finding skilled workers. […]

Read more

5 Reasons Why Employee Engagement is Important to Management

Employee engagement is a theme that makes the rounds of every conversation regarding talent development, productivity and company culture. But what makes it so important to managers? What are the benefits of an engaged workforce in the eyes of management? Want to learn more about this topic? Download our Employee […]

Read more

Big news: Meet the new Honestly

We’re really excited to share with you what we’ve been working on for the past few weeks. Since the beginning of Honestly, we have invested all of our time and energy into creating meaningful relationships between companies and their employees and customers. Honestly’s purpose and mission is best described as […]

Read more

5 Easy Ways to Change Company Culture in the Workplace

Whether it’s organisational culture, company culture or corporate culture, if you’re in recruitment or management, chances are this is a concept you’ve been hearing more and more about. In fact, in an age of growing tech startups and a demanding millennial workforce, ‘company culture’ has become something of a buzz […]

Read more

How to Increase Employee Engagement by Creating a Culture of Belonging

In a fast changing business landscape, where only 15% of employees worldwide feel engaged in their jobs, while the other 85% are functioning below their potential, it’s obvious that organizations need to make a massive shift in how they create workplace cultures that increase employee engagement and maximize performance development. […]

Read more

6 Ways to Boost Employee Morale

Employee morale shouldn’t be rocket science. No matter where you are in your career, everyone has bad days at work – whether you just got started within your industry or you’re a seasoned veteran, there is a good chance you’ve felt flat-out miserable at work, which leads to decreased collaboration, […]

Read more

The Millennial Revolution – Myths and Truths Exposed

In a world of continuous updates and information being processed faster than other generations (thanks to Snapchat and Instagram), Millennials are considered the first “global” generation with the development and improvement of the internet. Want to learn more about this topic? Download our Employee Engagement ebook Download PDF Also known […]

Read more

27 Customer Retention Strategies that Work

“The best way to hold customers is to constantly figure out how to give them more for less.” Philip Kotler Investing in customer retention pays off. Credible organizations like Harvard Business Review, Bain and Company, and Forrester have been urging companies to prioritize their retention efforts for years. However, a […]

Read more

MOST POPULAR POSTS

“Am I being micromanaged?” – 8 Signs you work for a micromanager

Afraid you’re being micromanaged at work? You’re not alone. In his book My Way or the Highway, leadership guru and owner of Trinity Solutions consulting firm Harry Chambers shares details from his company’s survey that showed 79 percent of respondents had experienced micromanagement during their careers thus far. Want to […]

Read more

Workplace Wellbeing: 50 Ideas for Healthier and Happier Employees

Successful companies are finally beginning to figure out that considering their employees as whole, complex people—as opposed to tools that perform a necessary function—is the right, moral, and profitable thing to do. Groundbreaking research into employee engagement and workplace wellbeing over the past two decades has revealed that healthy, happy […]

Read more

How To Stop Micromanagement In Its Tracks

“Micromanagement is the motivational equivalent of buying on credit. Enjoy a better product now, but pay a hefty price for it later.” – Ron Friedman In Part One of this two-part series, we outlined the signs that you might be working for a micromanager. We also explained how much damage […]

Read more