360° Feedback Survey Template
Learn more about the performance of team members from inside the field. In 360° feedback surveys anyone can assess anyone – be it your superior, a colleague or a subordinate. The survey questions below are designed to enable feedback from any level to any level. Pure top-down or bottom-up approaches don't allow for a complete and accurate picture of a employee's performance. 360° feedback processes prove to generate much more precise and differentiated evaluations. Use our 360° feedback survey template to gain honest insights from the people that shape your organization.
List of 360° Feedback Survey Questions
- What is your relationship to this employee?
- This employee brings a positive energy into the team.
- This employee motivates people to do their best at work.
- This employee recognizes and acknowledges good work from team members.
- This employee treats team members with respect.
- This employee acts professionally.
- This employee communicates clearly and effectively.
- This employee is able to quickly identify solutions to problems.
- This employee is able to self-manage efficiently to meet deadlines.
- This employee is reliable.
- This employee is able to admit mistakes they made.
- This employee takes responsibility for their actions.
- How dedicated is this employee to learning new skills?
- How open is this employee toward new ideas?
- How open is this employee toward new processes?
- How would you rate the overall performance of this employee?
- What do you like most about working with this employee?
- What do you like least about working with this employee?
- How likely were you to hire this employee if you were to build your own company?
- Do you have any additional feedback for this employee?
Sign up to Honestly for free (no credit card required) and implement this 360° feedback survey in your trial account.