Employee Opinion Survey Template
Your employees come to work in a good mood, carry out their job reliably and seem satisfied with their position. But what do your employees really think about you as a brand, an employer and an organization? Job satisfaction may be high, but your team may still not be convinced of what you do, how you do it, of your vision or your company culture. This question template aims to identify what your employees truly think of your organization. Conducting this employee opinion survey within your organization not only reveals how convinced your team is of your organization, but can also open up new perspectives and opportunities. Gain immediate insights with our survey template now.
Employee Opinion Survey - Sample Questions
- How happy are you with your current job position?
- The work I do is challenging.
- I feel that I am making important contributions with my work in my organization.
- How satisfied are you with your organization as a whole?
- How proud are you of your organization's reputation?
- I feel fortunate that I am able to be a part of my organization.
- I stand behind my organization's values.
- I stand behind my organization's strategy.
- I believe that I am working for the (future) market leader.
- Important decisions and developments are communicated within my organization.
- On a scale from 1 to 5, how would you rate communication within your organization?
- My organization has a fair wage policy.
- My organization has a competitive benefit policy.
- Everyone in my organization is treated fairly.
- My organization holds itself to high ethical and moral standards.
- What could your organization do to create a better place to work?
- How likely are you to recommend your organization as a place to work?
This survey template and many more can be used immediately through the Honestly solution. Book a demo and we're happy to show you how!