Job Satisfaction Survey Template
Measuring your employee's job satisfaction can be crucial for identifying critical topics in your organization. Job satisfaction is closely linked to employee engagement, however, the focus here lies more on hygiene factors. Job satisfaction is directly linked to aspects such as pay and benefits, supervision, working conditions as well as job security. The example questions in this template grant a quick overview of how your organization is doing in the most important areas. When implemented correctly, it can highlight your organization's strengths and weaknesses as well as increase your employees' satisfaction, trust and loyalty. It is advisable to conduct further, more in depth surveys on individual topics once you have gathered your first results. Start collecting your employee feedback today with the survey template below.
List of Job Satisfaction Survey Questions
- How satisfied are you with the organization as a whole?
- How satisfied are you with your current job position?
- My skills and abilities find use in my job position.
- I am satisfied with my current working hours.
- My workload is manageable.
- How satisfied are you with your opportunities for career advancement within your organization?
- How realistic are your supervisor's expectations?
- I have enough authority to make the decisions I need to make.
- My direct supervisor gives me a lot of freedom in deciding how my work should be done.
- Interactions with co-workers are honest, friendly and respectful.
- Compared to employees of other organizations in the industry, I feel I am paid fairly.
- How satisfied are you with the employee benefits your organization offers?
- How likely are you to be working for this organization a year from now?
- How likely are you to recommend your organization as a place to work?
- If you could change one thing at your organization, what would it be?
- Are there any additional comments or suggestions you might have to improve this organization?
Sign up to Honestly for free and implement this job satisfaction survey in your trial account.